Confession: I love shopping for Kinsley. There is something so fun about buying baby/toddler clothes and admittedly, I do it prettyyy often. Old Navy has become one of my favorite stops when shopping for Kins because they have the cutest clothing and great prices (even better on sale!).
Recently, I was on the Old Navy site shopping for Kins and got drawn into looking at a few things for mama too. I ended up throwing a bunch of items in the cart for myself and now I’m wondering why I haven’t been doing this the whole time!
I’ve loved Old Navy’s affordable basics for years, but I feel like they have really kicked it up a notch with their denim relaunch and I’m impressed.
5 Old Navy Essentials That I Just Added to my Closet.
- Rockstar Denim. I am IMPRESSED with this denim and can’t believe it’s $20. I would recommend sizing down if you’re in between sizes because I found them to have a decent amount of stretch. For size reference I’m a 25 in denim—I started with a 2 and ended up getting the 0. They are currently on SALE and are available in 3 different rises (high is my personal favorite) and the denim is very size inclusive. National Rockstar Day is on Saturday, September 21 (one day only) and the denim will be at its lowest price of the year.
- Camel Sweater. A great camel sweater is a must-have for fall and winter and this one looks very high-end in my opinion.
- White tee. I love a good white tee! This one is stretchy, soft and not see through.
- Utility Jacket. I have a utility jacket that was twice this price and this one is JUST as cute. It’s flattering, high-quality, and goes with everything. If you’re between, size down.
- Classic Trench Coat. Another fall staple! I’ve been on the hunt for a great trench for a long time and was so excited when I found this one! If you’re between, size down.
Do you have any Old Navy must-haves I need to try?