I hope everyone is still breathing after the mad dash that was yesterday! Every year, I try to cover the things I think will sell out first, first and then work my way through other categories. Don’t worry, mens and kids is still coming for those of you asking!
Today, I wanted to do a little breakdown of what I picked up from the beauty sale! If you’re new around here and haven’t followed me for the sale is years past, it’s one of my favorite things to cover because beauty is kinda my thing, but I am very picky! So, if you are looking to weed out all the “meh” and see all the best of beauty, you’ve come to the right spot.
Personally, I thought the beauty was great this year! Since I got to shop the sale earlier this week, I’ve had the opportunity to try these beauties out and really curate a best of beauty list for you guys. A few of these things are products I have loved for years and needed a restock of and a few are new to me.
I’ll try to get my descriptions short and sweet, enjoy!! xo
- Mini Easy Smoky Eye Palette – This is the BEST eyeshadow palette in the sale. The colors are beautiful, it’s pigmented and the perfect mini size for everyday use and/or travel! For me, this is all I need in a palette. I’ve been using it for a few days now and I love it!
- Nude lip kit – The prettiest and must flattering nude lip combo! It literally looks good on everyone (I’ve gotten so many friends hooked!)
- Lash Must-Have Set – If you know me then you know I’m obsessed with all things Lancôme mascara. This set includes my favorite primer and two of my go-to mascaras.
- Rose Gold Eye Brush Set – I also picked up a set by this brand last year and use them daily. If you are looking for a few new makeup brushes, this is a great buy!
- Perfect Hair Day Deluxe Trio – One of my favorite daily shampoo and conditioners were part of the sale this year, so I definitely couldn’t miss the chance to stock up. It also comes with a full size of my favorite dry-shampoo.
- Flowerblomb Eau De Parfum – I love this scent! Perfume is one of those annoying things that we all want but don’t want to have to buy, so the sale is a great time to snag it for a better price.
- Arcona Toner Pads – I love these toner pads! I’ve gone through MANY of them! They have cranberry and are great for your skin. I love that the pads already have the toner, so all you have to do is the them out and rub them gently on your skin. They keep my skin clear and also smell really good.
- Clean Facial Cleanser Device – I haven’t tried this yet, but if heard really good things from you guys, so I thought why not give it a go!
- Mac Up Close and Personal Lip Kit – This lip kit is a great deal! I love MAC lipsticks and lip liners, so this was a no brainer. They have two shades, but I went with the
- Slip Silk Pillow Case – A silk pillow case is a must for anti-aging sleep. This also makes a great present for a mom or mother-in-law.
- Dry Bar The Four Pack – The cutest set of mini Dry Bar Products!
- Dior Addicted to Glow Light Glow Lip Set – I’ve been a long-time fan of the Dior Lip glow. It’s the perfect, easy, throw in your bag lip that will give your lips a tint and a ton of hydration. This kit is perfect for the girl on the go!
- Nars Pencil Lip Kit – Nars also has a lipgloss kit this year but the colors didn’t really do it for me. The lip pencils on the other hand are beautiful and great shades for fall!
That’s it for my beauty picks! Hopefully this was helpful. If you’re wanting to see mens, hang tight, it’s coming soon! xx