Hi friends! I had the opportunity to shop the Nordstrom Sale a few days early this year, so I’ve been able to try everything on, test out fit, comfort and really narrow down my must-have favorites! In years past, I’ve felt a kind of frantic need to buy everything, so this year while I did get quite a few things (because I found some REALLY good stuff), I took it slow and made thoughtful purchases that I know I will wear and use a ton! Quality pieces at all price points that are totally worth the buy.
I was actually pretty impressed by the sale this year and have been so excited to share my picks and finds! I’ll be covering everything from clothes to beauty, shoes, fitness, accessories, mens, kids and my one and only home purchase, this Barefoot Dreams blanket that was too good to pass up.
If you’re just popping into this post and aren’t sure about dates, here is a quick breakdown.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dates?
- Ambassadors + Icon Members (aka. big spenders) get even earlier access this year: July 11th at 12:30pm EST
- Early Access for Nordstrom cardholders can shop: July 12th at 12:30pm EST – July 18th
- Public Access (anyone) can shop: July 19th – August 4th
My sizing for your reference:
- I like to share this every year, so that you have a point of reference when picking out your own sizes.
- I am typically an XS/S and a 25 in denim. If I say something is “true to size” nor “TTS”, it just means the I got my normal size. If I have no sizing info, it means it is also TTS. Otherwise, if sizing is different (for some sneakers and denim), see details!
*CLICK THE WORDS (ex. “JEANS”) UNDER THE PHOTO TO SHOP EACH ITEM*
What I purchased:
left photo: sunglasses
right photo: sunglasses