Welcome to the Ultimate Women’s Gift Guide for 2018.
When brainstorming about this year’s gift guides, I knew I wanted to do something different than I had done in the past and also different than what I see typically being done. So, instead of breaking each of these categories up into several gift guides for women, we decided to create one post. This way you can find everything for everyone in one place!
Whether you’re shopping for the bestie who loves beauty, a fashion girl, the homebody, the luxe lover, the mama or mother-in-law in your life, the girl who can’t get enough fitness, or the queen of entertaining, we’ve got you covered. There’s literally something for everyone.
When I say this was a labor of love, I truly mean it! Countless hours went into creating this super comprehensive and all-inclusive gift-guide for you guys. I hope you love it, find it ultra-easy to shop, and that it’s a great source for you this holiday season!
- Home Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw – This is such a great blanket! It’s crazy soft, really great quality and an awesome price.
- AEO Leopard Slippers – Every girl needs a cute pair of slippers, and these are perfect in leopard.
- Nespresso – Amazing espresso machines, and nothing says ‘I love you’ like coffee! Can I get an amen?! I love that this one is white and it’s aesthetically pleasing.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – I’m wearing this cardigan as I type out this post for you guys! It’s *the* coziest – perfect for lounging around the house, traveling etc. I’m a S/M for a super oversized and comfy fit.
- Kitsch Velvet Scrunchies – I’ve been wearing these 24/7. They’re a super cute addition to any casual outfit and would make a great stocking stuffer or even coworker gift.
- Serene House Supernova Diffuser: I use my diffuser daily and love that this one is not only functional but pretty!
- Ugg Pajamas – Every homebody needs a cute pair of pajamas – or three! These are so pretty and would also be great if you’re a nursing mama.
- Sephora Collection Spellbound Brush Set – I get asked daily about my recommendations for a good brush set! The holidays are the perfect time to grab a great set for a better price. I ordered this gorgeous rose gold set from the Sephora sale and have been loving them! I love that they have both face and eye brushes in one kit. They’re definitely a total steal.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick – This lipstick literally looks good on everyone! I’ve tried it on several of my friends and it never disappoints.
- Leopard Barefoot Dreams Blanket – This is hands down the coziest and biggest blanket we own! It’s on the pricey side, but totally worth it in my opinion.
- New Balance Sneakers – I have and love these sneakers! They are really comfy and perfect for lots of walking, travel days etc. (they run TTS).
- Slip Silk Pillow Case – This pillowcase is a game changer! I love it so much that it made the gift guide twice. They’re basically super luxe, silk pillow cases that not only feel good to sleep on but are also better for your skin and hair than a standard pillow. They also minimize face wrinkles from sleeping!
- Patagonia Vest – These are just a staple and an easy win for anyone in your life!
- The Year of Cozy Book – This would be a pretty coffee table book!
- Halogen Cashmere Scarf – Another favorite that I had to include twice, this scarf is a really beautiful cashmere that will last (in quality and style) for years!
- Le Creuset Pot – These pots are actually on my wish list this holiday season. They’re non-stick, super high quality, and come in a bunch of beautiful colors! I’ve noticed lately that having things you enjoy cooking in and with can make all the difference in the world. This is also beautiful left out on a stove top.
The Queen of Entertaining.
- Apron – A cute little apron is always a fun gift for the entertainer.
- Amazon Echo – Hands-free speakers are an essential part of our daily routine in this house! I love to use them when entertaining, getting ready, or playing with Kinsley. I love being able to keep it all hands-free while I’m juggling 100 things at once. I have one in the playroom and one in our master bathroom. I feel like I could honestly use one or two more around the house (lol!). These make such a perfect gift, and I really think anyone on your list would be super excited to receive one of them! Bonus: If you have Amazon Prime, you can actually order things on Amazon just by saying “Hey Alexa, can you order size 4 pampers diapers?” to your Echo. How cool is that?! (this section is sponsored by Amazon).
- Bubbly Sparkling Wine Making Kit – My brother actually gifted Alex a beer making kit a few years ago and he loved it! I’d never seen a wine making kit until I came across this but think it would be such a cute gift for the wine lover in your life.
- Cheese Knives – I love these for an added pop to a cheese board!
- Mackenzie-Childs Tea Kettle – This is one of my favorite pieces from Mackenzie-Childs, such a classic. It makes such a huge statement on your cooktop. It comes in multiple prints! (This would be a great mother-in-law gift!)
- Nespresso Machine – For all the coffee lovers! This is especially perfect for entertaining since it makes single drinks. Your guests will love being able to whip-up a custom hot beverage on the spot.
- Wine Markers – These are such a fun switch-up from the usual wine charm! I gifted these to my mom a few years ago and she has LOVED them. They’re also a fun way to instantly get guests participating in the night!
- Kitchen Aid Mixer – Every kitchen lover needs one of these! It makes all things baking/cooking so much easier. They come in so many cute colors too!
- Glam Chutney Trio – I don’t know about you guys, but I always love to have some sort of snacks out when you have guests over, but struggle with how to display them. I think this is perfect for serving dips, salsa, nuts, really anything!
- Asha Chip & Dip Server – This is another great option to use as a cute and fun vehicle for hosting apps or snacks!
- Game Night Games – Fun games are essential to entertaining! Pictionary is a huge hit in our house and would also make a really cute hostess gift. If your friends are on the feisty side, Cards Against Humanity is a funny one (warning: it’s super inappropriate and requires at least one glass of wine lol). I wouldn’t recommend gifting Cards Against Humanity to your parents or in-laws (yes, Alex gifted this to his parents one year BEFORE either of us had played it.)
- Stemless Copper Wine Glasses – How cute are these?! Such a perfect switch-up from the typical glasses and I always feel like they are a little less likely to spill.
- Recipe Cards – A fun and kinda old-school (in the best way) way to keep your recipes. This would also be a great gift for a mother-in-law that loves to cook!
- Le Creuset Pot – As you can see, I’m Le Creuset obsessed! They also have baking dishes that would pair perfectly with the pot.
The Luxe Lover.
- Halogen Cashmere Scarf – I absolutely love Halogen cashmere and these scarves are a total closet staple. They’re amazing quality, come in a few colors, and will last you years. Again, another great mom or MIL gift.
- Gucci Crossbody Bag – This is sure to please any luxe lover. It’s a great everyday bag that can be easily dressed up or down.
- Tom Ford Bronzer – My favorite ultra-high-end bronzer! This little beauty is definitely a splurge, but totally worth it if you’re a bronzer girl. It applies smoothly and gives the most natural sun-kissed glow. I use the color “Gold Dust” (I would recommend for light-medium skin).
- J. Crew Coat – One of my favorite coat purchases to date. It’s currently 40% off and totally worth it! It’s great quality, really pretty, and super warm. This was actually the only coat I brought with me to Aurora, NY a few weeks ago. I’ve had it for over a year and it has held up so so well.
- GHD Curling Iron – My curling iron! I have a tutorial saved to the highlights of my Instagram if you missed it. It’s easy to use, seems to be easy on my hair and creates beautiful bouncy curls.
- Diptique Candle – I feel like every luxe lover is a fan of these candles. The “Vanille” scent is my personal favorite – they also look really cute once they’ve been fully burned and cleaned out as a place to put pens or makeup brushes.
- Dior Lip Glow – This lip product has been a favorite of mine for YEARS. I’ve gone through probably 8 of these over the years. It’s super hydrating and actually adapts to your body’s temperature and chemistry to create a unique shade when you apply it. It’s also a great “throw in your bag and go” type of shade that you don’t need a mirror to apply.
- Charlotte Tilbury Palette – These shades are beautiful and flattering on all eye colors!
- Barefoot Dreams Socks – I wanted to include a few more affordable items in the luxe gift guide, because some of you babes may have champagne taste on a beer budget – and I totally get that! This one’s for you. These are the coziest and yummiest feeling socks – very luxe and perfect for hanging around the house. They would also be a cute gift for a coworker!
- Colleen Rothschild Retinol Eye Serum – My mom and I are both hooked on this stuff. It’s so hydrating and really helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles under the eyes!
- Marc Fisher Booties – These are new to my Marc Fisher collection and I’m loving them. If you’re new to the brand, they are great quality and beautiful boots for just under $200 usually! The color of these is super unique.
- Karen Walker Sunglasses – These have the best tortoise pattern. They’re super big and make a big statement!
- AirPods – These are prefect for anyone that is always on the go. Wireless headphones are the best!
- Marc Jacobs Smart Watch – I am obsessed with this watch! The colors are beautiful and it’s a smart watch, so it’s perfect for the busy boss babe in your life.
- Ugg Pajamas – Slinky, silky, and very luxurious.
The Fitness Fanatic.
There’s a little less explaining required with this gift guide, but I love all of these and think they’re perfect for the workout lover in your life!
- APL Sneakers– APL sneakers are super lightweight and perfect for runners or anyone who loves to work out!
- Hershel Gym Bag – Really cute for the gym and a great size to throw a change of clothes in for work etc.
- Zella Low Profile Socks – I love wearing these while traveling, when I typically need a sock but don’t want them to show! This would also make a cute stocking stuffer.
- Alo Support Ribbed Tank – Such pretty colors!
- Beyond Yoga Pearlized High Waisted Leggings – How cool are these?! I’ve never seen anything like this before, but I thought they were so fun and I love a good high waisted legging.
- Alo Funnel Neck Sweatshirt – A great pullover to throw on top of your tanks on the way to the gym in cooler temps or even to wear around running errands.
- Swell Water Bottle – These come in a bunch of colors and patterns and make a great workout water bottle.
- Alo Yoga Mat – I’m actually not one for yoga, but I am one for at home workouts and I always use my mat for that. This would be a cute gift for a busy mama trying to get her workouts in at home.
- Invisibobble Hair Ring – These are the best. They hold my hair back great (I have thick/heavy hair) and they also don’t crease your hair like a standard hair tie!
- Outdoor Voices Sports Bra – My current favorite sports bras. These are very supportive because the straps are thick and they’re perfect for bigger busted girls because they’re really high, so you don’t have to constantly be pulling your bra up during the workout.
- Apple Watch – I have an Apple Watch and use it all the time! This would be a homer gift for any gal who loves her iPhone but also likes fitness, tracking workouts, etc.
- Alo Moonlit Sports Bra – Perfect sports bra for day to day use or low impact workouts!
- Beats Wired In-Ear Headphones – Love the gold color!
- Adidas Ultra-Boost Running Shoes – These would be great for running/working out or as athleisure.
The Fashion Lover.
- Cashmere High-Low Tunic – You guys have seen me wear this so much lately! It’s a beautiful sweater, perfect for leggings, and it comes in a few colors.
- DIFF Sunglasses – My Gucci dupes! These have been a best seller for you guys, and I totally get why. They look basically identical to my Gucci sunglasses for a fraction of the price. Bonus, these are polarized and I don’t think the Gucci ones are!
- Adidas Sneakers – Love the pretty light grey hue.
- J. Crew Field Jacket – This is a CLASSIC. I finally pulled the trigger and am so glad I did. The sizing was a bit tricky. After ordering a few different sizes, I ended up going with the “Small Petite”.
- Madewell Scarf
- J. Crew Trouser Socks – I’m on a sock kick lately! These would be a cute little coworker gift or stocking stuffer.
- Articles of Society Jeans – These are great quality and under $100. They fit TTS.
- Sam Edelman Manchester Boots – I brought these with me to NY and got so many compliments on them! They’re so fun, really comfy, and the prettiest burgundy color.
- Madewell Cardigan
- Calpak Backpack – Such a classy looking backpack. This would be a great gift for a mom who doesn’t want to carry the typical diaper bag. Also, great for traveling.
- Hobo Clutch Wallet – My wallet! I looked high-and-low for the perfect wallet for years and this is it! It holds so much and can be used as a wallet or clutch when you’re on go.
- J. Crew Lodge Coat – Another beautiful and classic coat. It’s made with Italian Stadium Wool and is super warm!
- Kate Spade Initial Necklace
- Free People Beanie
- Madewell Slides – I’ve had these for a little over a year and wear them during every season!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – One of the most worn pieces in my closet during fall and winter. They’re so flattering, suck you in in all the right spots and go with everything!
- Dyson Blow Dryer – This is a GAME CHANGER product! Cuts your blow dry time down drastically.
- Marc Jacobs Highlighter
- Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss – My current favorite lip gloss. These are super glossy, hydrating, and give your lips the prettiest, plump look! This would be perfect for the beauty lover girlfriend in your life (or a treat yourself).
- Nars Lip Set
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – The best dry shampoo! Pro tip – use it before bed for it to be the most effective!
- Marbled Makeup Bag – If you wanted to go all out, you fill this beauty with a few products!
- Sephora Collection Rose Gold Brush Set – I snagged these during the Sephora Sale and was so pleased! Perfect for a girl who wants to amp up her brush collection.
- Invisibobble – How cute is this holiday pack of Invisibobbles?!
- Sigma Brush Mat – This mat attaches to the sink and you clean your brushes with it.
- Nars Foundation – Such a great medium-to-full coverage foundation.
- Simple Human Mirror – This mirror is so cool!! It simulates natural sunlight, helping you do your makeup the best. Using this mirror, your makeup ends up looking how you think it did when you were inside (no bad blending etc.)
- Madewell Leopard Slippers – Clearly, I have a thing for leopard slippers!
- Yeti Mug – I love a good Yeti. I have a few of them (mostly the big size) and use them in the car, when I’m working, on my nightstand when I go to bed…basically all day! This mug is great for any mama on the go. Who doesn’t want a hot beverage in the carpool line? I love how chic the white is.
- Halogen Ribbed Knit Cashmere Gloves – How pretty are these gloves? They’re cashmere, come in a ton of beautiful colors and would make a beautiful gift for any lady in your life (mothers-in-law included!).
- Halogen Cashmere Scarf – Can you tell I love Halogen cashmere?!
- Slip Pink Leopard Sleep Mask – The same brand as the silk pillowcases and I can’t get enough. This sleep mask is a little slice of luxury!
- Long Champ ‘Large Le Pliage’ Tote – I have been carrying this bag daily! It’s super durable, easy to wipe down and lightweight, making it the perfect double as a diaper bag. Read the reviews on this bad boy and you’ll totally get it.
- Capri Blue Candle – The spice cider scent is heavenly for winter.
- Herbivore Botanicals Self Love Bath and Body Kit – The title says it all – every mama needs a little self-love and R&R from time to time. This would also make the cutest gift for a coworker, mom, mother-in-law or girlfriend.
- Tula Day + Night Cream – My go-to moisturizer. I love it both day and night, making it perfect for the busy mama in your life!
- Nurture Life – Nurture Life is amazing for busy mamas. It’s a food delivery service that delivers yummy meals Kinsley loves, ready to go. On days when work is extra crazy, these are a God-send and would be such a good gift for a new mom or just a busy mama! You can use code ‘Courtney’ for a major discount.
- Peter Thomas Roth Under Eye Patches – These patches are amazing! I used them religiously right after I had Kinsley. These patches have caffeine and totally help to tighten the skin and wake up tired eyes!
- Slip Leopard Silk Pillow
- Cart/Highchair Cover (not pictured) – This thing has been a serious life saver for us! I use it every time I take Kins anywhere. It covers carts, highchairs etc. and helps protect Kins from any gross germs. I’ll take all the help I can get around this time of year!
Well guys, that’s it for the world’s most detailed gift guide! I hope you love it and found something for every lucky lady on your list…and maybe even a few ‘treat yourself’ finds! Oh, and let me know if you liked the gift guides all in one post like this or if you prefer them spaced out.
The Amazon Echo section of this blog post is sponsored by Amazon.