If you’re new around here, welcome to the fam. We have lots of fun and keep it very real around here. If you’re not new, you already know the drill :). I thought it would be fun to share a few facts about me.
- I’m 30. I turned 30 in October. Alex is actually 3 months younger and always calls me a cougar (insert eye roll)! I like to remind him that while he may technically be younger, I look younger ha!
- I’m only 5’3. I think a lot of people think I’m taller, but I’m not! Oh and Alex is 6’5.
- I live in Austin, but I was born in NYC.
- I’m right handed, but I do my cartwheels like I leftie. Weird, right?
- I played lacrosse in high school. No one ever believes me at first when I tell them that because I’m so girly haha, but I played competitive sports my whole life, until college.
- I’m a total homebody. Give me a good movie, a cozy blanket and all the snacks please!
- I graduated from Berklee College of Music (in Boston). I play guitar, piano and sing. If you’ve been following me, than you probably already know this one!
- I totally knew/predicted Kinsley was tall, even when she was in my tummy (she’s in the 80th percentile for height). I could feel her legs kicking all the way to the side of my body lol! I think she has her dads long legs.
- I’m 75% Lebanese, 25% English, Irish and Scottish.
- I hate spicey food – I’m a total wimp.
Comment something about you! I love getting to know you guys 🙂